Re: 2003

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2003
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 17:19:10 -0800 (PST)
--- "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net> wrote:
> LOL, Annce!!
>
> Actually, it turned out to be a half-way
> decent day....so took the BE out instead
> of the VW after all, and gave it a bath.
>
> It will be snowing shortly so
> the clean Frog is already sitting cozily
> under it's cover 'til at least Sunday (maybe!).
>
> Man...I can't wait for Spring!
Bob,
I just came back in from mowing the lawn in shorts and a
t-shirt!  gotta love Kalifornia!  :-) (actually not
shorts...just teasing!)...after all now you are retired,
you can move to CA!

now to find that low voltage problem in the
generator/alternator and drive the midget more than around
the neighborhood....Tomorrow I'll probably go ahead and
install the rubber bumper front end so it doesn't look so
mangy in rusty/primer and go for a drive!

Paul