Intermittent Wipers

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Intermittent Wipers
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 20:57:23 -0500
I replied to the post a couple weeks ago seeking testers for the
intermittent wiper set up. Well it came, I installed, and it works like
a charm.
Yeah I know, we all have intermittent wipers if we have a Lucas wiper
motor but now I can "delay" my wipers like on my modern car.
The device is small, it hooks up to your existing switch, the control
mounts to the underside of the steering column and is out of view. The
delay knob is very small and can be hidden or mounted anywhere. I stuck
it on the lower return curve of the Bugeye dash, it's only visable if
you open the door and look for it.
Easy to follow instructions come with the kit, it is also set up to give
you day time running lights which I did not hook up.

Email "Ed Esslinger" <edstiger@charter.net>  for your own setup.
No financial interest, just a happy customer.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ