Re: LBC wives

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LBC wives
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 08:16:28 -0500
Well, I do cook! And I like to keep my kitchen clean, and my worksop somewhat
organized... ;-) But I don't think my wife will let me go!

Seriously though, I consider myself lucky as well, as Kathy has been very
supportive of this resto project, including surprising me with carpet kits on
my birthday, coming along to get parts cars in PA, helping me clean greasy
engines, and so on. She's also shown interest in how things work (asks a lot of
questions!), and now is planning for our "next" project. (She really wants a
mid-60's MB 280SL.)

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kvcbk/