LBC wives

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: LBC wives
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 07:42:43 -0800
I second that emotion, an LBC tolerant wife is a blessing.  My dear wife
drove me to Lodi last weekend in her precious Morris and actually encouraged
me to get the Austin.  She said "you need another car to keep you busy,
you're watching too much TV."  She followed me halfway home and then sat in
the Morris by the roadside and knitted a sock with me as we waited for the
tow truck to finish the journey.  Took it all with the best of humor and
only asked for the fourth seatbelt in her car as a payoff.  A special breed
indeed, to be treasured and adored.

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye