Need sheet metal.

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need sheet metal.
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 23:18:36 -0600
Hi to all, especially Frank C.,
Ive been lurking.  But, I have to break the silence.   Of course, I
need something.  If anyone has a donor car I need the sheet metal that
goes between the trunk lid and the headrests.  You know, the part that
rusts under the top.  It is for a 73 Midget.  Free is good.  I have a
couple of old parts cars, if anyone needs anything or wants to trade for
the parts I need.   I got a new top for Christmas so now I have to do
the body work and get it installed.  I know, Frank, youre thinking We
dont need no stinking top, but down here in Louisiana, you can drown
if you dont have a top.
Cheers,
Derf