Re: car moving trick

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: car moving trick
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 17:51:12 -0500
I picked up a parts car at a Brit garage that had a graveyard.  I went in
looking for a hinge and went away with a car that didn't have a good hinge.

When the tow truck got there, he wanted the car turned around.  The 2 guys
looked at each other, nodded, one went to one side in the front and the
other guy went to the other side in the rear.  They put their butts to the
car, lifted up on the wheel wells and pushed.  It did a 360 on the spot.