Re: car moving trick

To: "Guy Day" <grday@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: car moving trick
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 06:56:59 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
With a little luck, a thin film of vegetable oil won't suddenly turn into a
caustic acid and eat the car down to ground.  Also, there is still a good
clearance all around the car for access to the washer dryer.  Of course what
is pushed in can be pulled out, but I left enough room that that won't be a
problem.  The trick lies not in a huge garage, rather it lies in choosing
very small cars.

PS: Joe Curto fixed up my carb and already has it on the way back after just
one day!!!  I got the wipers fixed up last night and the heater box is all
fixed up as is the blower motor.  If I can get the turn signals working
tonight I'm heading for the DMV pretty darn soon.