P 38, NOS, but no LBC

To: "'Charles Christ'" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: P 38, NOS, but no LBC
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 13:42:27 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
chuck,  A P38 isn't one that is marked "speaker" or "made in china". It
will be stamped P38, just like the ones that came in the c-rats from
1946 and 1948 they fed us in the 70's in a place far, far away. Which
brings us to the old question, is it NOS, OEM, OEMR, or just more
Moss/VB junk.  Yes I'm still mad about eating C-rats that were older
than I was.
                Crash

i gotta p38 openerin my top drawer of my tool box.  heck i'm not a
vetran
either.  i just saw about 50 of them on the counter at the hardware
store in
quakertown pa.! (Q-mart).

chuck
that was my problem i guess?  no can too tough for old chuck to open?
lol!
*burp*    :)