Re: P 38, NOS, but no LBC

Subject: Re: P 38, NOS, but no LBC
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:46:35 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
>   Yes I'm still mad about eating C-rats that were older
> > than I was.
> > Crash

Think about our military. The best planes we are flying are older than their
pilots! Our government, in its infinite wisdom, took the best plane the Navy has
ever had, and turned them all into fish habitat.
By the way, Gary's youngest son shipped out Tuesday morning for an "unknown
destination". He is on an ammo ship, so if anyone would care to send some good
wishes upstairs on Ray's behalf, I would certainly appreciate it.

Kate