RE: Modern Old F**ts

To: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>, "'Spridgets List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Modern Old F**ts
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 14:43:04 -0600
Kearney had some interesting bars though. I used the know the public health
officer in Kearney (well, his daughter actually.) He did more to clean up
the Meadowlands than anybody. They are much, much cleaner than 25 years ago.
He's passed away now.

He also had a place up in Northwest Jersey by Swartswood State Park, just
west of Newton. Beautiful country, nice roads for British cars.

Peripheral British Content: on Kearney Ave. who had better fish and chips,
the Argyle or the Thistle? Always good for an argument.

Phil Vanner
Trapped in the flat Midwest