RE: Modern Old F**ts

To: "'Spridgets List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Phil Vanner" <phil@outtech.com>
Subject: RE: Modern Old F**ts
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 12:46:54 -0500
Like heading up Rt. 208 between Paramus and Oakland by the Nabisco plant. There
was the unmistakable smell of chocolate in the air when they were baking Oreos.

OTOH, when I lived in Kearny (getting my masters @NJIT), there was the
unmistakable smell of the Meadowlands that wafted up, which was much less
pleasant.

Out in Northwest Jersey where I live is quite nice. There's still a good bit of
farmland around. No remarkable smells unless you go by the dairy farms...

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kvcbk/

From "Phil Vanner" <phil at outtech.com>