Re: Camera Mount (NO LBC)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Camera Mount (NO LBC)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 18:28:05 -0800
Cc: <save@ado13.com>
  From: Ajhsys@aol.com
  To: millerls@ado13.com ; spridgets@autox.team.net
  Sent: Monday, January 20, 2003 8:35 AM

  In a message dated 1/19/03 4:35:40 PM Pacific Standard Time,
millerls@ado13.com writes:

    Anyone know where I can get a video camera mount for a rollbar?

  - - - - - - - - - - - -

  There are companies that sell them, but I come from a photo retail
background.  Al the ones you find at astronomical prices on the web are
basically available at bigger camera stores under the Bogen Photo brand name.
They are made by Manfrotto in Italy.

  Go to www.bogenphoto.com and look for the Manfrotto section under
"Products."  I like the #2915 Super Clamp.  You will also need a ball head to
make it more adjustable, but it will easily hold a video camera.

  Allen Hefner
  Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
  '77 MG Midget  (#51 FSP)
  '75 MG Midget (The Project)