Re: OT, well, some LBC Content

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OT, well, some LBC Content
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 14:56:33 -0500
Yes, but that same driver will probably turn around and sue you and MG-Rover
(decendants of BMC/BL) for having such a small car that they couldn't see.
Kinda like the house burglar who sues you for beating him up/shooting him while
he was in your house trying to rob you...

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kvcbk/

From Brad Fornal <toyman at digitex.net>