Re: Craftsmen Screw outs

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Craftsmen Screw outs
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 16:45:45 -0500 FILETIME=[F3693C10:01C2C3F1]
Make fun of them if you will Dave, but the work VERY well!!
As do the ones they have for rounded off nuts and bolt heads. They worked
when every thing else failed to get out an overtorqued oilpan bolt. Couldn't
get it off when I did the first oil change after buying our SHO. Apparently
the dealer lacky put it on with a air wrench.

Brian

You mean you didn't try Bob Villa's Craftsman Screw Outs???????? He