NON-LBC BUT IMPORTANT INFO

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: NON-LBC BUT IMPORTANT INFO
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 17:15:48 -0500
I believe this is on the up-and-up.  As I recall I got this last year from
someone and checked it out and it really is true - the #77, that is!  I know
people favor our tiny little cars to pull over - even the police - so it may
help one of you or save your life, hopefully.  Any little bit helps!

Bev C