Re: [midgetsprite] Unusual Hardtop on Ebay

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Unusual Hardtop on Ebay
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 19:08:58 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 01/27/2003 4:48:33 PM Mountain Standard Time,
amukdigiphoto@hotmail.com writes:

> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2401321557&category
> =29757

Really cool!  When I was about 20 a local car lot had an MGB with a very
similar hardtop, in Waco, TX.  That's the only one I've ever seen....and
never one for a Spridget.

Anyone know where I could find one on this side of the pond?  Anybody inthe
UK be willing to ship it to me if I buy this one on Ebay?  Ive been pondering
how I could make my own for some time now.

Just one more pipe dream....

Robert Houston

  If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an
  infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without
  even considering if there are men on base.
 -- Dave Barry