Re: [midgetsprite] Unusual Hardtop on Ebay

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Unusual Hardtop on Ebay
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 19:48:21 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 01/27/2003 5:17:26 PM Mountain Standard Time,
pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com writes:

> There are a couple pix of a completely
> converted car on my site in the Unque and Unusual section under Friend's
> Cars.
>
> Gerard

Ok...I remember that one now.  There was a complete kit for sale on Ebay a
while back...also in the UK I believe.

Robert Houston

  If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an
  infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without
  even considering if there are men on base.
 -- Dave Barry