Re: Speakers

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Speakers
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 01:25:52 -0000
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Thanks Frank.
I hadn't thought of the outer sides of the front footwells.
I guess more water gets in there than into the rear body sides.
Also, my ears are on either side of my head, fairly close to my
planned speaker positions, but perhaps I am just unusual there.  There
is obviously more difference between us on different sides of the Pond
than I realised.

Guy