Re: Where are you from? - LBC in title only

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Where are you from? - LBC in title only
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 18:25:01 -0800 (PST)
--- Ray <spook01@comcast.net> wrote:
> BTW, if you spot some fruitcake with horns on a car,
> odds are that he wasn't born nearer than 650 miles
> from Texas.

Strangly enough they are few here in the Amarillo
area(fruitcakes or cars with cow horns, take your
pick), and I never had enough nerve to stop them and
ask them where they were born. Are you familiar with
Stanley Marsh III of Amarillo? Since I was born in
Tacoma and have only lived in Texas 47 years, I am
still considered a yankee, thus much of what I say may
be supect.

cheers, bill b. '69 Sprite