Re: Where are you from? - LBC in title only

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Where are you from? - LBC in title only
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 11:31:40 -0800 (PST)
East Texas: Spridget drivers checking to see if they can actually drive under
the semi trailers, pine sap and love bugs on every surface, top goes up 2 days
a year for the cold, 80 for rain, 180 days to prevent sunburn. You can let the
air out of SUV tires from the drivers seat! I had an uncle from Dallas who had
a 60 Lincoln 4-door conv that had 51" longhorn horns on it. We drove to
Illinios once and were treated like aliens!!!! All I wanted was a chicken fried
steak and mashed potatoes with lumpy gravy and a Dr Pepper!!  I took my cowboy
hat off and wiped my boots and everthing! Couldn't even get a decent glass of
iced tea!
Bruce (East Texas)BTW, if you spot some fruitcake with horns on a car, odds are
that he wasn't born nearer than 650 miles from Texas.

> One hand on wheel, one hand on hunting rifle,
> alternating between both
> feet being on the accelerator and both feet on
> brake, throwing
> McDonald's bag out the window:
> TEXAS.

Texas panhandle: Bovine feces on the windshield.
Tumbleweed stuck in the grill. LBC pickup conversion.
Long horns on the hood (bonnet?).