Intake manifold removal

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Intake manifold removal
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 13:56:08 -0800 FILETIME=[8E581240:01C2CE2A]
Thanks for the help with the parking brake. It was at end of tunnel and
adjusted nicely. Now, I am replacing the manifolds on the 79 and am having
trouble getting intake to come off. Are there bolts underneath that can't be
seen? It is very loose but seems to be hung-up on the back side.(towards
firewall) I am anxious to get my new Weber setup and header on but old must
go first. As always, thanks for the help.
Jim
79 Midget

Show your love...Share your love
Be an Organ Donor