RE: On British Car Magazine (cancel info)

To: "'Spridgets'" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: On British Car Magazine (cancel info)
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 22:16:43 -0600
Since I have subscribed to the new mag, I keep an eye
on their message board.  This just came across:

>In any case, if you do wish to cancel, all you need to do is call us at
>800-520-8292 and we'll willingly but regretfully cancel your
subscription >and refund your money or credit your credit card. You also
can email >subs@britishcar.com with your request.
>Regardless, we hope you'll check out the new format once it appears on
the >newsstand and consider rejoining us.

So, if you just subscribed (or renewed) and DON'T want it, just call
the number above.

-Rob

---