Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Gone electronic! aka Guy goes modern! :)

To: <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Gone electronic! aka Guy goes modern! :)
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 18:49:31 -0000
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Chuck.
Mine is a road car. It has a 5 speed box and there really is not much
point in taking it beyond about 6K anyway,
Well, OK,  maybe 6.5K  when I am showing off!
- so I am hoping this set up will do for me.

And, did I mention what it cost me?
Zilch.
And that is zilch in both dollars and GBP !!

Why, Mr Clarici would be impressed!

Guy