Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Gone electronic! aka Guy goes modern! :)

To: Guy Weller <guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Gone electronic! aka Guy goes modern! :)
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 19:00:59 -0500
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Guy Weller wrote:

> And that is zilch in both dollars and GBP !!

> Why, Mr Clarici would be impressed!

That's the We Tight way to go Guy.
And for any USA listers who want to go electronic on a We tight budget,
I am running the Datsun electronic now. It needs only minor mods (a
grinding stone) and not a lath. They can be had for $10 at junk yards
and as soon as I get back to get a working Isuzu dizzy, I'll let you
know how that one works.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ