Re: AMCO wind wings-4 sale

To: toyman@digitex.net, dwramsey@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: AMCO wind wings-4 sale
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 06:14:58 EST
Cc: refisk@chartermi.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Am sure the Sprite Concour Guideline editor will pipe in soon but as far a
Concours is concerned, if an accessory was available during the period the
car was new than it is acceptable without deduction in the originality
portion.  Condition is the other part.  Proof is desirable when getting
judged.  Proof can be an add advertising the piece from a period magazine
etc.
George Marinos