Re: AMCO wind wings-4 sale

To: toyman@digitex.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, 60bugeye@ev1.net
Subject: Re: AMCO wind wings-4 sale
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 22:14:50 EST
Oh and Leo... If he doesn't make Gold than I personally will beat him silly.
This lunatic actually took his bonnet apart and reseamed it.   By the way, I
know cars that have been in concours restoration for over 15 years and it
just wasn't done right.  Leo's is not like that I am sure but just the point
that time involved isn't a relative issue.
george Marinos