Re: towing sprite

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: towing sprite
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:54:10 EST
In a message dated 2/12/03 10:16:27 AM, GMGoodman@aol.com writes:

<< has anyone ever towed a sprite with one of those U-haul 2 wheel jobbies?
How'd it go? >>

Our first car trailer was an enclosed 2 wheel jobbie.
After wandering around with it for 3 months, we dropped one wheel in a
pothole in Canada, completely removing both wheels, axle, springs--you get
the idea.
We did fix it and used it to bring the Sprite on home.  Then we sold it.
The Sprite stayed tied down and was undamaged.  There was nothing in the
overhead to fall on it.  We considered ourselves lucky.
The new trailer has 4 wheels, just in case.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"