Re: towing sprite

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: towing sprite
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 15:53:35 EST
In a message dated 2/12/03 12:08:24 PM, Ajhsys@aol.com writes:

<< Are we talking about a U-Haul TOW DOLLY? (snip)

Why can't you just drive the Sprite?!?!?  :-) >>

I forgot dollies, sorry.  Can't drive the Sprite because the only way we can
get all my equipment in it is to have it occupy the passenger seat.  Hell of
a note, I can pack a weeks clothes and survival rations in a backpack, but it
takes a monster trunk (or the whole passenger seat) to keep me breathing.
And since we are generally out for three or four months, the motorhome is
really nice when you want to sleep.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"