Re: towing sprite - NOT LBC , but LFC

To: guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk, PilotRob@webtv.net, w_burrell@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: towing sprite - NOT LBC , but LFC
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:19:07 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 2/13/2003 4:35:51 PM Mountain Standard Time,
guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk writes:

> .  So much so that he
> became the proud owner of a new Renault 4 (An early tree-huggers' car
> that I doubt ever crossed to your western shores)

Every Renault I've ever seen over here in the US was very eviromentally
friendly.  They never ran so the never pollunted.

I did covet one of those sports bodied open two seater Daupine based doodles
one.  It was a mostly aluminum body that had a warning lable on the door
frame reminding the owner not to jack up the car with the door open or it
might bend in the middle!  What was the name of that cutie????

RH

"Honesty is the best politics"
Stan Laurel