Re: SpriteSpree dash/tees

To: spridgets@juno.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SpriteSpree dash/tees
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 23:18:32 EST
In a message dated 2/14/03 7:14:02 AM, spridgets@juno.com writes:

<<  Dashplaques are a real nice addition to any Meet.  Especially one
that happens once each 5 years.  As with tie-tack pins, I have a
collection of dash plaques from all the places I have been.  While such a
simple item the collection has become awesome.   >>

Sounds like a winning idea for a craft project--what to do with the dash
placques.  We actually used to put them on the dash of the Bugeye, but that's
hard to do with rounded dashes.  I've got them all the way back to 1958 or
1959.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"