Re: gas tank cleaning

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: gas tank cleaning
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 00:55:11 -0500
Cc: Alex Volk <talla@TELUSPLANET.NET>, spridgets@autox.team.net
You're scaring me Frank. Fumes be what go BOOM! If you fill it 3/4
there's still an area for fumes and a gas grill to mix it up. Full
wouldn't be as scary would it? I used the kit from Eastwood and it
worked great. Just be sure to keep the end of the pickup tube from
getting coated witht he sealer.

Dave & Bobbie
1960 AH3000 "Healey Bits"
1960 Bugeye "Little Bits" (See link below)
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/bugeye.htm