Re: No LBC Mattresses

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: No LBC Mattresses
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 00:19:16 EST
In a message dated 2/19/03 5:39:25 PM, shaf@zenten.com writes:

<< My back is screaming "new mattress"  My wallet is screaming  " you
gotta be kiddin"" >>

Dunno if it is a less expensive solution or not, but my friends, both with
back problems and no money problems, have resolved the sleeping comfort
problem with recliners, after bouts with flat mattresses and at least one of
the adjustable beds.  They went to La Z Boy and bought recliners for each of
them, had them upholstered in the same fabric, and put them in the living
room.  Slowly but surely, they soon were both sleeping in the living room in
their recliners, so they ended up going back and buying a large
love-seat/dual control recliner for the bedroom--works for them.  They still
sleep in the living room on occasion. Sort of an unorthodox solution, but it
works.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"