Re: No LBC Mattresses

To: Jay Shaffer <shaf@zenten.com>
Subject: Re: No LBC Mattresses
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:52:52 -0500
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Mattress?? What the H is that?? Get a good water bed. less than half
the price of a mid-priced mattress, and 100 times as comfortable. Of
course it takes a bit to get it adjusted, but you CAN adjust after
purchase.

Now I only sleep on a mattress if I go go a motel or visit family.

Easier to move too.

Larry

--

Larry Macy