Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Clutch advice please?

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Clutch advice please?
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 10:33:05 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, wolfbj@prodigy.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
One last comment from me. In the first issue of the dear and departed
midget+sprite magazine was an article about repairing this issue
in-situ. It required taking the cap and doing a little grinding and
adding a second rear thrust washer to the cap.

Not that I think this particular issue has anything to do with the
thrust washer, just another option for repair.

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget