Re: Lambo Diablo @ Road Atlanta

To: Gary & Kathryn Bales <kgb2@centurytel.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Lambo Diablo @ Road Atlanta
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 12:52:39 -0600
For those of you trying to see the photos, I had to do it this way. I use
Netscape, so I did a
right click, and then selected "save image as" and saved it to my desktop. Then
after it was
saved, I went to open it. I was asked what program I wanted to open it in, and
I selected MS
Paint. Once it was open, I "saved as" and the lower bar saved it as a JPEG
Interchange file.
Then it was in a format to easily view. This Lambo is trashed!! It is neat to
see, in a gory
sort of way.

Brad