Re: [Fwd: Questions About Shipping My Spridget]

To: bushwacker4@zoomtown.com
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Questions About Shipping My Spridget]
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:56:22 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Al,

Think about buying a used U-Haul trailer or tow caddy.  They have them for sale
all the time and you can find out where a place is close to you that has them
for sale.  Go to their site: Uhaul.com and under corporate click on
trucks/equipment for sale
and see what they have in your area.  Saugus on Rt 1 is listed.

They also have "hot deals" listed.  Sometimes it's like $25 to rent a tow dolly
cross country if they need to relocate them.  Trucks are also a near give away
when they need to be moved.  Once I rented one of their big 24' truck from
Portland OR to LA
for $49.  It also happened to be new!  Hard to beat that price!!

Later, Paul A