No LBC--War and Peace

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: No LBC--War and Peace
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:25:38 EST
Cc: soavero@yahoo.com
If I had anything to apologize for in the content of my last e-mail on the
"Fuel" thread, I would be quick to do so.  It is not at all clear to me that
the quotes of Hitler and Goering were meant to educate and not support the
writer's position.  That being the case, the only thing that is inappropriate
is the subject line, and I have already apologized for that and changed it.
Since I haven't had a reply to my e-mail nor have any others been answered,
maybe this "thread" (which came about because something someone posted as a
joke was taken way out of context) has ground to a halt.  So be it.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"