Re: RHD/LHD conversion

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RHD/LHD conversion
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 13:10:03 -0500 (EST)
Not really alot of work. You will need a LHD dash and also the corresponding
switches if thet RHD dash has rocker switches as opposed to toggle switches.
You will also need a LHD steering rack. Other than that, you will probably have
to extend some of the wiring that will now have to reach the other side of the
car.

Also you will need to move the pedals to the left as well. This will require
new hydraulic lines.

I would drive it the way it is for awhile. You might like it. The hardest part
might be getting used to shifting with your left hand.

Parts shouldn't be expensive since you can scrounge them from  parts cars. It's
more labor than anything else.

Rusty