Re: NO LBC-freedom of assembly

To: w_burrell@yahoo.com, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NO LBC-freedom of assembly
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 08:21:40 -0800 (PST)
Its not the "gatherings" they care about at
these concerts, or the concerts themselves. It
is the "weapons of mass destruction" they
carry to these places and therefore endangering the
crowds they entertain. I think if they
would leave their "fireworks" at home no one
would have any problem with the gathering of
the crowds or the size of the crowds. Its just
what they bring with them to use in entertaining
that could be and has been harmful and certainly
deadly in some cases.

You would have to cut out all sports
events,and all events of any size. I doubt that
will ever happen.

Now this is just my nickel's worth,,because
that is all i have today..lol Take it or
leave it..its "YOUR CHOICE"!!! lol lol  MOnday
I will have a Quarters worth of nonsense...lol lol

Bree!