Re:coils

To: talla@TELUSPLANET.NET
Subject: Re:coils
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 19:14:09 GMT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Alex,

I'm using a Lucas Sport Coil and it works very well.  Be careful on your
selection, I understand that some coils are not compatible with the Pertronix.
The Lucas Sport Coil has been "approved" for use.  Contact Pertronix for more
options or to confirm a coil is OK to use.

David.

---------- "Alex Volk" <talla@TELUSPLANET.NET> writes:

hello,
would any one running a pertronix electronic ignition  like to let me know
what type of coil you are running & how you like it? I would like to have some
options as to what is out there good or bad.
Thanks
Alex
61 midget
60 bugeye