Re: Ignition Woes 2003 23:41:41 -0600

To: jkk@adams.net (James Kleemeyer)
Subject: Re: Ignition Woes 2003 23:41:41 -0600
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 06:47:10 -0500 (EST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
"No spark!"

Well. One day you have a spark. You park
the car and basically, the next day you
don't for no particular reason at all, but
the starter turns the engine over just fine.

Well....check the wiring (not that anything
should have changed) and most especially
the grounds, the vehicle's ground strap as well of course.  At this
point,
assuming all is well, I too, would suspect
a bad box and dial up Crane tech. for
a "pow wow" because...

it's always possible you could have gotten
a "lemon". If I a new part is going to fail,
it usually will do so within the first couple of minutes or hours of
use. Especially if
all is well with the points re-installed and
the box bypassed, accordingly.

Cap'n. Bob
     '60 :{)