Car Shows

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Car Shows
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 17:55:30 -0500 FILETIME=[25178C40:01C2EC0F]
Brad - I did the same thing about a month ago while down in Alabama with my
Bugeye at a local car show.  A father was taking a picture of his daughter
standing near the car.  I asked what was up.  He said her grandparents (his
parents) constantly reminisce about the "good old days" when they traveled
the country in their Bugeye, and seeing one will make a great picture for
them to see.  I said, let's put their grandaughter behind the wheel and
really give them something to cherish.  She loved it and I am sure her
grandparents will as well.  I got as much joy from it as they will, I'm
sure.  Every show I go to I get people who want to stop and talk about their
experiences in past years with an LBC.  We all have something unique and
should share the joy, particularly during LBC week.  Thanks for sharing.
Doug    ....o~'o