Re: nice day for a push

To: Patricia Sauthoff <trishasauthoff@yahoo.com>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: nice day for a push
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 11:51:51 -0500
Are the starter teeth stuck in the flywheel teeth?  Wiggle the starter and
see if it's stuck and if you can free it.  Out of both my Midgets, they've
both had this problem (one more than the other).  I just keep a pair of vice
grips in the car to free it when it happens.

-Nory
NORYS LAWS:
1.  Just because you have found the problem, doesn't mean you've found the
ONLY problem.
2.  Just because it's new doesn't mean it works right.