RE: YES!! LBC...SU Carb adjustment

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: YES!! LBC...SU Carb adjustment
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 10:28:24 -0600
Just to chime in on this problem:  My '53 TD requires that I go under the
bonnet and "manually" push the jets back up where they belong after a cold
start using enrichment.  The jets are centered relative to the needles BUT
the jet seals are old, swollen, and gummy.  Hence the lack of proper return.
If your piston "clunks" then maybe a new or different source of seals would
be worth trying.

--JohnD