RE: Mini Maxi Adventure

To: nosimport@mailbag.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Mini Maxi Adventure
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 14:18:19 -0600
PPP:

If it ain't one end, it's the other!   You wouldn't believe the
people who come in to see me and think their onlyproblem is that
the world is full of assholes.

It's tough work, but it gives me a reason to drink home-made beer.

JohnD
(AKA "Blunt Head Trauma"-the guy who REALLY understands Team Thicko)