RE: Mini Maxi Adventure

To: "'Brashear, Jack, N'" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Mini Maxi Adventure
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 07:39:22 -0600
Jack-
I've been through the 'Springs area before and you have plenty of reason and
be proud of the area.  I may be going that route, but it looks like the run
from Dallas home will require 3 days as I already promised my former best
man in Louisville that I'd stay at his place on Saturday night.  Sorta
condemns me to the big slab from dallas to memphis and on up.
-John