Re: Bugeye Windscreen HELP

To: <GMGoodman@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Windscreen HELP
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 12:22:54 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
First,
Ignore all the advice of people who tell you not to try.  I put mine in
using a lot of Windex as a lubricant, and plastic bicycle tire irons.  It
was a difficult, tedious pain in the butt.  However, I got it done in about
an hour and only swore a little bit.  I can't see paying big bucks to some
monkey with no better idea than you about how to do it.  When you're done,
you'll be proud of your efforts and smart enough to be out of town when
anyone else needs help doing this job.

Good luck.
Glen Byrns