Re: Peace Activist Etiquette ...very little LBC (delete now if you don'

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Peace Activist Etiquette ...very little LBC (delete now if you don't like replies to rants)
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 10:45:58 -0000
Dan Dweelley says:
"Would I deck a teacher that told my son or daughter that while I was
serving
or even now...DAMN STRAIGHT I WOULD!"

Carl Elliot says:
"And when he gets up I'll deck him . Very well said ."

And I say:
I wonder where the rest of the world gets the idea that Americans could be
pig headed, belligerent, loudmouth bullying cowards?

You may not be; but you sure like to bluster your way into letting others
think you are.......
Please engage brain before putting mouth into gear.

Guy R Day

---