Re: 356 Handling

To: "Gary & Kathryn Bales" <kgb2@centurytel.net>, "James Gruber" <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: 356 Handling
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 21:26:31 -0400
Cc: <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
29 years with the same bugeye and counting!  gimmie personality any day of
the week!
yeah new stuff has incredible refinements to their "evrything".  but you do
not need to know how to handle a car that practically drives itself!  on the
other hand making a bugeye stand on it's ear flyind down a "twisty" is a
whole other experience!   and with a full competition suspension yet another
exciting experience!

chuck.
gimmie personality any day!
that's why my harley has wire wheels and drum brakes!
that's why i have 2 '55 chevies!
that's why i still own my bugeye!
and the number one reason i vintage race!