Re: 356 Handling

To: PilotRob@webtv.net (Robert E. Shlafer), grbyrns@ucdavis.edu (Glen Byrns)
Subject: Re: 356 Handling
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 15:34:01 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 4/8/2003 1:33:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
PilotRob@webtv.net (Robert E. Shlafer) writes:

>Well....IMHO....The owner chooses the car, whether
>conciously or sub-conciously.
>
>The Corvette guys worry about their "performance"...the >word "shrinkage"
>sends is never mentioned and to be
>outside the clique is a fearsome thing.

What's funny is that in less than a month with the M Roadster, I've noticed
that all the newish Corvettes I see both notice me and give me the evil eye,
like a skunk at the picnic.  My guess: they're all thinking, "If I'd gotten the
stick instead of the automatic, I could take you."  They seem, by and large, to
be a bunch of poser wussies who squeal their tires less often than my senior
citizen mom in her 94 Taurus.

--
Chris Eck
99 M Roadster